A permanently installed Generac home backup generator protects your home automatically. A Generac home backup generator delivers power directly to your home’s electrical system, backing up your entire home whether you are home or away. Within seconds of an outage, it automatically supplies power directly to your home’s electrical circuit breaker box. After utility power returns, the generator shuts itself off and waits for the next outage. It operates on natural gas or liquid propane gas and sits outside just like a central air conditioning unit.
During a utility power outage, an automatic backup generator provides numerous advantages over a portable generator:
- The American Red Cross recommends permanently installed backup generators as a safer way to provide backup power to a home than a portable generator.
- With an automatic Generac backup generator properly installed outside, your home is protected from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning that is a much greater risk with portable generators.
- Running on the home’s natural gas or LP fuel supply, it is less expensive to run than gasoline and sources such as natural gas do not need to be refilled.
- They start automatically within seconds of a power outage, and eliminate the need to haul a portable generator outside or run extension cords throughout your home.
- They provide protection 24/7, whether you’re home or away, and they turn themselves off when utility power returns, so there is no need to monitor the unit during an outage.
Generator Sales and Installation
A severe storm or hurricane can leave you without power, heat or air in your home, which can even be a serious health hazard. Stand up to unpredictable weather and unforeseen outages with the back up power of a Generac home backup generator. Whether you’re getting a generator for the first time or making an upgrade, you need a reliable contractor to get it up and running in your home. That’s why we’re here. We have the experience and specialized knowledge needed to assess your home’s power generation needs and help you find the right Kohler or Generac generator for your home and budget.
Once we have the right generator for you, we’ll work hard to get it up and running in your home. We know the Kohler and Generac brands inside and out, and we strive to make sure every generator we install is a reliable source of emergency power.
Generator Maintenance and Repairs
You depend on your generator to get you through an emergency, but what happens if the generator itself shuts down? That’s when to call the generator repair experts at Kovack Mechanical, Inc. We service all makes and models and have emergency services available when needed.
We also offer affordable annual service agreements to keep your system running well throughout its useful lifespan. Generators are supposed to help you sleep soundly at night. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your system has been professionally maintained.
The Trusted Source for Generators
Since 2014, we’ve been providing homeowners in Winder, Athens and surrounding communities with honest and reliable generator services. Our mission is to exceed every customer’s expectations, and hundreds of homes in our area are enjoying back up power because of our commitment to excellent service. We would be proud to bring our expertise to your home.
If you’re looking for Generac home backup generators in Athens, Lawrenceville, Dacula, Braselton, Winder, GA, and the surrounding communities, look no further. Trust the generator experts at Kovack Mechanical, Inc. to keep your family protected when it matters most. Give us a call today or contact us online and ask about our current selection of generators.