Signs That It’s Time for a Heater Repair
If your home isn’t comfortable or if your heater isn’t running efficiently, it might be time for a service call. Our technicians will diagnose the problem, explain your options and complete any necessary repairs before the problem worsens. Don’t hesitate to contact a professional if you notice any of the following warning signs.
- Carbon monoxide buildup
- Decreased heating performance or output
- Increased energy use compared to previous years
- Limit switch issues that force the heater to run continuously
- Mechanical malfunctions that are causing the system to blow cold air
- Tripped circuit breakers or electrical faults
Heat Pump Service and Furnace Repairs
Restoring your comfort could be as simple as replacing one critical component, such as a defective valve or burned-out capacitor. Our professionals service heat pumps, gas furnaces and high-efficiency heating systems from all major brands. Here are a few of the most common mechanical issues that we repair.
- Clogged filters and airflow restrictions that lead to overheating or sudden shutdowns
- Faulty capacitors and electrical malfunctions that cause starting difficulties
- Mechanical noise caused by obstructions or excessive wear and tear
- Defective reversing valves that prevent your heat pump from warming your home
- Incomplete combustion or damaged exhaust vents that lead to carbon monoxide buildup
- Worn belts and bearings that generate high-pitched noises when your heater runs
Expert Heating Repairs From Kovack Mechanical, Inc.
At Kovack Mechanical, Inc., it’s our goal to provide excellent service from start to finish. Our factory-authorized Trane Comfort Specialists service the brand’s complete lineup of residential and light commercial heating systems. We also stock a wide selection of replacement parts for all makes and models, and it doesn’t matter who installed the system or serviced it in the past.
Contractors are standing by to diagnose your heating problem and to help you find the most cost-effective solution. Learn more about our qualifications.
- Our service team has more than 20 years of industry experience.
- All heating repairs are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Precision diagnostics help us isolate the problem and provide accurate estimates.
Our service technicians have years of experience, and our heater repairs are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. To make your life easier, we offer convenient appointments, and we promise to arrive on time. Call us today to schedule heat pump service at your home in Athens, Lawrenceville, Dacula, Braselton, Winder, GA, and the surrounding communities.